This job is currently Archived,
Assistant Archivist - United States
Posted on : 30 May 2017
- We are seeking a full time Assistant Archivist.
- As an Assistant Archivist your main duties will be to assist in the maintenance of the archives and provide inventory support to departments within the company.
- This position interacts with all lines of business within the company.
Applicants should have:
- Experience in a related field; medical records management, library setting, with inventory/data entry
- Customer/client focus and have the ability to adapt/respond to different types of internal patrons
- Teamwork mindset
- A sense of position ownership and value accountability
- Ability to focus but multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively and capable of shifting from one task to another easily
- Organization skills and possess a high attention to detail and consistency required
- Capability of following a set of pre-determined operating procedures
- Ability to sort and file based on document type recognition
- Proficiency in Microsoft office: Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat. Any Sharepoint experience a plus!
This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment: computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, boxes and shelving. Daily activities include lifting, (up to 50 lbs.) bending, kneeling and carrying.