This job is currently Archived,
Assistant Accountant (Part time - 50%) Mechelen Belgium,
Posted on : 05 June 2017
- The Assistant Accountant will assist the accountant in correctly managing the invoicing and bookkeeping for the Dutch Entity and function as back up for the Belgian Entity. Additionally the Assistant Accountant is responsible for the daily management of the Finance Department Mailbox.
- Booking of AP invoices and expense notes in ERP system (Agresso)
- Management of Finance Department mailbox: follow up on emails from suppliers and internal stakeholders with the necessary action and communication. Calls if needed.
- Assisting on monthly closing
- Finance related administrative tasks : filing, scanning, copying
The ideal candidate has:
- An associate degree accountancy (HBO5-A2)
- Good knowledge of VAT legislation. Understanding of Dutch VAT legislation is a plus
- Knowledge of ERP package
- Experience with Agresso is a Plus
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Good language skills : Fluent in Dutch and English, in speaking and writing
- Problem-solving skills
- Willing to work 5 half days a week on site.
- Flexibility to work during closings
- Good knowledge of office package (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Find a Job Find Candidates