Assistance (m/f) Quality Assurance - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- At our company you will ensure the swift availability of documents for audits and inspections.
Your duties in detail:
- You will support departmental management with general administrative tasks such as correspondence and time management.
- Moreover, you will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a clear and coherent filing system and handle the filing and administration of various paper documents relevant to regulations.
- Of course, you will also maintain the electronic data management system.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the traceable and controlled issuance of electronic and printed documents.
- Last but not least, you will ensure the availability and archiving of documents in accordance with the requirements of pharmaceutical regulations.
What you have to offer.
- Completion of scientific technical training as a pharmaceutical technician, biology lab technician, MTA, BTA (m/f) or similar qualifications or commercial training
- Organisational talent and a structured way of working
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Competent handling of MS-Office applications (especially Excel and Sharepoint)
- Experience in electronic document management systems advantageous