- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- At our company, you will implement the tasks within the QM system and ensure the swift availability of documents for audits and inspections.
Your duties in detail:
- You will support the QM-Team with batch record review of drug products for clinical use.
- Moreover, you will help the Qualified Person with the batch certification.
- In this context, you will also take care of the administration of the retention samples of produced batches.
- You are responsible for the GMP archive.
- Last but not least, you will also be involved in general QM tasks.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed training as BTA, MTA, biology lab tech certification or related qualification
- Understanding of how complex facts are captured, and the ability to formulate them succinctly and intelligibly
- Independent, precise, and dependable approach to work
- Good German and English skills as well as MS Office knowledge in Word and Excel
- Good knowledge about relevant GMP regularities and base knowledge about QM systems and practice experience with the manufacturing and testing of drugs are preferable but not provided