This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 09 May 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you ll achieve greatness
- At our company, you will implement the tasks within the QM system and ensure the swift availability of documents for audits and inspections.
Your duties in detail:
- You will support the QM-Team with batch record review of drug products for clinical use.
- Moreover, you will help the Qualified Person with the batch certification.
- In this context, you will also take care of the administration of the retention samples of produced batches.
- You are responsible for the GMP archive.
- Last but not least, you will also be involved in general QM tasks.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed training as BTA, MTA, biology lab tech certification or related qualification
- Understanding of how complex facts are captured, and the ability to formulate them succinctly and intelligibly
- Independent, precise, and dependable approach to work
- Good German and English skills as well as MS Office knowledge in Word and Excel
- Good knowledge about relevant GMP regularities and base knowledge about QM systems and practice experience with the manufacturing and testing of drugs are preferable but not provided
Find a Job Find Candidates