Assistance Holistic Web Communication (m/w) - Germany
- With its range of digital cameras and audio recorders, our Consumer Products Division is dedicated to offering a wide selection of ways to capture and enjoy life's most precious moments.
- We have a long history of combining innovative technology, usability and excellent quality with an extraordinary yet highly functional design to fulfill the expectations of demanding photographers: cameras boasting highest performance, compact design and low weight.
- Maintenance of web content via our Content Management System "First Spirit"
- Act as contact person and deliver support regarding web maintenance for all global subsidiaries
- Support and co-ordination of our Consumer web projects with internal teams an suppliers/agencies
- Maintenance of Media Assets in our Media Asset Management System
- University degree in Marketing or other business /economic education
- High web affinity and good knowledge about web technology
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience with Content Management Systems
- Good technical skills
- Conscientious and precise operation
- Team player personality
- Reliability and priority driven ability
- Service oriented attitude
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- First Spirit CMS experience
- HTML knowledge
- International Working experience
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge about Photoshop