This role will assemble audio/visual components according to established SOPs, follow process and quality system protocol, assist in shipping/receiving, inventory control, order processing, log in and inspection of parts and components, adhere to cost control, adhere to workflow requirements, comply with documentation requirements, assist in other facility functions, and all general logistic requirements for the operation as required by the FDA.
- General assembly, wiring, administration, shipping/receiving, testing and production process roles according to SOPs and work instructions.
- Ensuring modifications are completed according to protocol and procedures
- Adhering to company compliance initiatives/policies/procedures
- Responsible for maintaining operational efficiencies and workflow
- A minimum education level of High School Graduation or Equivalent (ITT or DeVry Preferred) with a minimum of two years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills and customer centric mindset
- Strong communication, listening skills, and adherence to policies and procedures will be required