This job is currently Archived,
Ass Manager Communication - Italy
Posted on : 27 March 2017
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
- The Ass. Communication Manager is responsible for the design, delivery, development and management of Company’s communication strategy.
- The individual will contribute to create a strong and coherent corporate communication campaign, reinforcing company reputation in accordance with corporate guidelines, compliance principles and strategic imperatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Define our company external communication strategy in line with the company’s value proposition.
- Develop and manage brand supporting communication campaigns in accordance with the communication strategy and strategic brand imperatives.
- Support internal stakeholders in the development of product and disease awareness campaigns in line with the external communication strategy.
- Work in total accordance with all departments, especially with Business Units, Congresses & Events, patient Advocacy, Government Relations and Corporate Communication to develop Public Relationship programs for key initiatives, responding to potential reputation issues and rooting out opportunities for positive press national coverage.
- Develop institutional communication material, on and off line.
- Keep alive the key communication messages with internal activities so to strengthen the population engagement.
- Work on different internal communication activities such as newsletter, events, intranet in collaboration with the departments involved.
- Master Degree in Communication (preferred).
- A minimum of 4 years of external communication experience with strong knowledge on social and digital activities
- A previous experience working in a multinational Company, gained in the pharmaceutical industry is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with internal, external and global stakeholders.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong focus on delivering results with attention to details, deadlines, stakeholders’ interests and budget
- Willingness to embrace change to make improvements.
- Well developed computing skills and proficient in using Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Fluent English speaking