This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 February 2017
- To deploy the HR strategy within Performance Polyamides Zone Asia and for assigned population and HR domains, and to act as a HR business partner for the management in Asia.
- Maintain updated about the Group HR strategy, organization, policies, processes and tools.
- Maintain updated about business strategies, strategic challenges, the business context and the own organization within Performance Polyamides Zone Asia.
- Define the HR strategy and planning for Performance Polyamides Zone Asia.
- Manage Organizational Design & Performance for Performance Polyamides Zone Asia.
- Manage Talent Acquisition within own perimeter.
- Manage Talent Management within own perimeter.
- Manage Performance Management within own perimeter.
- Manage Learning within own perimeter.
- Manage promotion proposals and salary adjustments for the Performance Polyamides Zone Asia according to the internal rules.
- Provide support for the compensation review process within own perimeter.
- Advise Management on Industrial Relations issues and regulations within own perimeter.
- Manage Cultural Alignment & deployment within own perimeter.
- Manage External & Internal Relations within own perimeter.
- Manage the own department and own Staff.
- Master degree, major in Human Resources management or business management is preferred.Or equivalent by experience
- At least 8 years experience in Human Resources field in international company with multi countries.
- Fluent English both in oral and writing.
- Chinese native speaker.
- Another Asian language will be a plus (i.e Korean,etc)
Shanghai Shanghai Shi China
Find a Job Find Candidates