- An opportunity has arisen in the artwork team, for an Artwork Co-ordinator , reporting to the Package Design Manager.
- The person responsible will proactively chase customers, suppliers, printers and design houses by phone and email to ensure that the artwork status for product launches, license changes and other artwork related projects are managed in accordance with standard procedures, legal guidelines and to dates specified in critical timelines, and dictated by Company priorities.
- In addition to the responsibilities mentioned, you will also be required to conduct proof reading checks on artworks, manage artworks via an electronic database and workflow system, maintain status reports and participate in regular update meetings.
Please note: This is not a graphic design role.
- Good communicative and administrative skills, coupled with the appropriate character to stand up to the pressure of tight deadlines and the fortitude to proactively chase overdue artworks.
- The ability to communicate worldwide with printers, suppliers, customers and design houses on a frequent basis, as well as having an eye for detail and an excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to read and understand technical terms utilized in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- A working knowledge of the print technology language (including colour spectrodensitometer devices, digital proofing solutions, barcode/ pharmacode software and equipment) and, experience of the pharmaceutical industry is advantageous .
- Experience in the use of standard business applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to read and concentrate for extended periods of time.
- A working knowledge of Macintosh software or prior experience of the print or pharmaceutical industry is advantageous.