Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning Specialist/Snr. Data Scientist - Denmark
We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world; for those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Digital & Analytics, you will help empower the people and the business to deliver the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning Specialist – Senior Data Scientist, Digital & Analytics
- Digital & Analytics Center of Excellence is a newly established highly prioritized focus area in our company
- You will be a part of a larger global team and develop analytical solutions, along with extracting insights from data for improving business decisions.
- Digital & Analytics leverage existing enterprise data combined with external data to create new actionable insights across the company
- We deliver best in class analytics through our Digital & Analytics Center of Excellence.
- As an AI specialist, you drive actionable insights through advanced statistical modeling across the company
- Your focus will be on enterprise level engagement, where the goal is to enable business performance improvements through simulation modeling, forecasting, and advanced analytics in the predictive and prescriptive spectrum - resulting into business impact.
- You are curious and obsessed with data; and feel confident to independently work with very large data sets using supervised and unsupervised methods.
- You will play an important role in building our new knowledge domain of AI and shaping the analytical framework.
- You will collaborate with many people from across the business to help solve problems and enlighten others with your data skills.
- We are offering an exciting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with good opportunities for professional and personal development.
In this position you need to:
- Have a degree in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or related
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Have exposure within Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Image Mining, Pattern Recognition on Digital Media, and handling datatypes, ranging from traditional structured data, semi-structured data such as logs; text, social networks, audio, images, and video
- Have exposure within Deep Learning Models: Convolutional, Recurrent Networks, regularization and optimization for training deep models
- Possess great programming skills in R or Python and good command of TensorFlow, MXNET or equivalent
- Be a great team player, have superior collaboration skills and very keen on sharing knowledge and documenting your work with your colleagues
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.