Art Director, Intermediate - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Design and conceptualize ideas for marketing materials in print and digital.
- Work in a collaborative team and dynamic environment.
- Management your own projects and designers from discovery phase to final delivery.
- Ensure all creative execution supports the brand strategy.
- Design layouts, graphical icons, scientific visual representations and other graphic assets to support business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with regional and product marketers, UX, designers and copywriters to strengthen the company brand with positive customer interactions and experiences.
- Uphold the company brand consistently across all materials that are produced.
- Partner with technical writers to develop ideas that align with marketing strategy.
- Coordinate deliverables with the entire project team, including the print buyer, designers, photographers, illustrators, prepress technicians and printers.
- Present designs to business partners in an articulate in a well thought out manner.
- Understand constructive feedback and ensure project moves forward.
- Manage and organize multiple projects, and designers in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with shifting priorities to ensure deadlines are meet.
- Maintain file-management system, using consistent naming conventions and procedures.
- Properly prepare final delivery of print or digital files.
- 5+ years of experience creating print and digital brand experiences for advertising or corporate collateral aross multiple channels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Art, Graphic/Web Design.
- Strong portfolio show casing print, digital, corporate collateral work.
- Proven ability to combine strategic thinking and conceptual design that meet communications objectives and marketing strategy.
- Expert Adobe Creative Cloud skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat), and proficient MS skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Hands-on and thorough understanding with production principles of print, tradeshow events and digital design.
- Highly experienced with pre-press and checking color proofs.
- Developed U.I. for web sites and other interactive projects.
- Project management software knowledge added plus.
- Command of design vocabulary for example, photography/illustration color, typography, video, sound and interaction…
- Strong presentation and written communications skills.
- Deadline driven while managing multiple projects.
- Very strong organizational skills.
- Team player and self motivator attitude
- Agency, advertising portfolio and/or hand-coding experience desirable.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.
- Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Our company will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.