Area Service Executive / Manager - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Job Description :
Purpose of the main job
- The FSS will be the Technology specialist for his respective Product Line.
- He/ She will keep abreast with the latest technological developments of the P/L in the market and appraise the organization with such developments and related competitive information.
- He/ She will be the integration nodal point for the respective P/L in the country.
The responsibilities of a FSS can be categorized into the following functions:-
Field/ Customer Support
- The FSS will participate in Critical Installations, PM, CM, Upgrade activities.
- He/ She would act as the Escalation Point for Customer Complaints in the country.
- He/ She would also Support the key accounts/SEMEA for the respective P/L in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The FSS would assist in Spare Parts Planning [Recommend In country Stock, Where to locate] for all current products/ EOL Products and also perform failure analysis of frequently failing part in the country.
- He/ She would also plan and coordinate Tools Planning for the respective P/L.
- The FSS would establish RTAC for the P/L in the region.
- The FSS will function as Local Help desk for the given P/L in the country and would coordinate Supply Center Help-Desk.
- He/ She would track & identify generic product quality issues and bring to the notice of the higher management the field problems as and when they occur through field problems reports.
- He/ She would provide competition information about the latest technological developments in the respective p/L and the prevailing market condition in the country to enable the organization to be competitive.
- The FSS would impart in country Training & Coach the All India Team supporting the P/L.
- The FSS would participate in New Product Launch/ Product Training etc and also provide support to the Product Management Team.
- The FSS would also track & Monitor Warranty/CMC Cost through SAP.
Job Requirements :
Required work experience related to position
- Customer oriented, Persistent, Committed, Focused on achieving results
- Drives ideas to implementation and execution in a timely manner
- Thinks ahead and anticipates opportunities and challenges
- Acts on changing customer needs
- Creates effective customer relationships
- Inventory hit rate>90% DT>3Days- complete responsibility DOA – RMA Process
- % of Travel Required : 40-50%