This job is currently Archived,
Area Sales Manager UK United Kingdom, London United Kingdom, Spain,
Posted on : 22 March 2017
- As an Area Sales Manager Ophthalmology reporting to the National Sales Manager you shall be responsible for management of the sales area through direct demonstration of our Vitreoretinal and Anterior product range to the end user.
- You shall engage in discussion with all spheres of influence in the pursuit of company goals and sales objectives.
- You shall be required to attend regular congress in the UK and have the opportunity to travel to international meetings when required.
- The successful candidate should be a confident self-starter who can work as an individual and team member with a strong desire to work hard to achieve personal and company goals objectives. You shall have at least 3 years proven sales experience in an invasive surgical environment.
- Knowledge of ophthalmology is an advantage but not an essential requirement for a candidate that has a good track record in other surgical disciplines as comprehensive training is provided by the company.
- Business or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience in an invasive surgical environment as a Territory Sales Manager;
- Sales experience in the surgical environment of ophthalmology is an advantage;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- A people person who is self confident and is able to work independently;
- Proficiency with personal computers, including Windows applications, required;
- A current full UK driving license is essential;
- We offer a challenging position in a fast growing organisation with unique products within the ophthalmic market segment.
- A competitive remuneration package is offered including, a generous base salary, bonus, expense allowance, medical healthcare, pension and choice of company car after a qualifying period.
- The company provides comprehensive training by our global training department.
- Worldwide our company has a leading position within ophthalmic surgery.
- We develop and manufacture innovative high quality disposable, re-usable instruments and FDA Approved Vitrectomy/Phaco systems that are sold in more than 80 countries.
- Our company is a dynamic and innovative enterprise with subsidiaries in the USA, UK, Sweden, France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Dubai.
- In total more than 450 employees work for our company.
- We now seek to increase our presence in the UK Market which has had direct operations since 2012 in the above area s.
Find a Job Find Candidates