Area Sales Manager Poland (m/f) - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- You will be responsible for the technical sales of our process analytics products.
- You will support both our existing clients as well as acquire new clients to meet and exceed our future growth targets in these new direct sales countries.
- You have a technical education or an engineer degree around electronic components and have worked already in an international sales role, where you have demonstrated know how and success. Additional experience in the life science and/or the beverage sector is of added value, but not required.
- Next to your mother language, you are fluent in commercial and technical English or German.
- Any other language skills are of added benefit, but not required. You are customer oriented and used to work as an integral part of a larger, international team.
- You are working from your homeoffice located in your sales territory and are prepared to frequently travel within your territory (about 60 to 70% of your time) and occasionally to our headquarters in Switzerland or to internal sales meetings or other trainings in Europe.
We offer you all benefits of an international and highly successful company, working in a very interesting and dynamically growing product and market Segment.