Area Sales Manager / Operational Product Manager - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products.
- Our company develops, manufactures and sells histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
- It has achieved its success and solid reputation by providing timely, ingenious solutions for everyday challenges that laboratories have to deal with. We currently employ approximately 160 staff covering various locations in Europe.
- The ASM/OPM is an individual with strong commercial flair to join the team to help continue the aggressive growth that the business has seen over the past three years. The role will commence as a hybrid role between sales and marketing but over the course of time will morph into a full time OPM role.
- In the product management role you are fully responsible for launching new systems in your territory and seamlessly integrating into the local sales organization for commercializing these systems.
- responsible for the UK and Irish annual revenues of the newly launched systems
- managing the commercialization phase of newly launched systems
- identifying opportunities for revenues growth
- training and supporting of the local sales teams in the commercialization phase
- an active member of complex sales projects
- giving professional support, build and maintain good relationships with customer within the market territory, supported by a yearly sales plan
- willing to travel (inter)national (max. 70%)
- a relevant Professional Qualification or University level (BA, CE or Sales)
- a minimum of 3 years working experience in Marketing or Sales in Medical Diagnostics (haematology /clinical chemistry), with preferred experience in histology, pathology, cytology, IHC and high capital investments
- experience in commercial managing the launch and commercialization phase of new products
- experience with a global/European working environment and working in a matrix organization
- experience with leasing / cost per test
- have a practical approach; a “can do” mentality
- possess a unique blend of business savvy and technical understanding
- are people oriented and sales driven
- know how to communicate at all levels
- have strong communication, presentation and written skills
- can express yourself fluently in English, both verbal and in writing
- already live in the UK at this moment
- Join an privately owned company with a young and ambitious team.
- Our culture is friendly and open.
- Our company is a top player in the market because we focus on our staff the way we focus on our customers.
- We offer an interesting package including a company car, an attractive bonus and a pension plan.