Area Sales Manager - MEA
You have a strong technical background especially in CARDIOVASCULAR and THORACIC and/or NEURO surgery either from sales or from clinical field and a proven track record developing and managing multiple sales distribution channels.
You actively manage our Area sales activities (CARDIOVASCULAR & THORACIC, NEURO, JOINTS, POWERED) including appointment of independent sales distributors, meeting specific sales and profit objectives, increasing the current market share in the Area, opening new markets and expanding existing accounts in the Area for company's products; and continuously training distributors on the applications of products through periodic field visits.
- Establish and develop independent Distributors to achieve established sales growth objectives.
- Develop and execute annual business plan for the Area and specific sales targets and forecasts for each market, competitive analysis within the Area.
- Develop and execute programs that will provide the necessary backup for supporting sales within the Area.
- Call on prospective customers, provide product information and/or demonstrations; and quote appropriate customer prices.
- Ensure complete and timely response, either written or verbal, to the needs of the customers in the Area.
- Develop and present training material as required for the Area.
- Select and monitor the distributors promoting our products within the Area in conjunction with our Sales Director.
- Exercise responsibility for the hiring, training, development and motivation of distributors within the Area.
- Prepare annual product forecast for each market in the Area.
- Meet assigned sales quota.
- Traveling alone in foreign environments with high degree of self-motivation.
- Knowledge and understanding of the languages and cultures of the Area is important.
Job Location: You work from your home office, preferably out of a central hub e..g. Dubai , Beirut, ...
Compansation: Result oriented with high portion paid as commission
Geister Medizintechnik GmbH
Back to Overview