This job is currently Archived,
Area Sales Manager (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- For more than 175 years,our company has been putting the joy back into people's lives and helping them to achieve new goals.
- Each day, over 55,000 committed employees around the world share their skills and knowledge at our company. Join us and develop your talents with us.
- Our company is looking for an Area Sales Manager (m/f) for the export business at their global marketing & sales team.
- Sales responsibility to distributors, third-party organizations and subsidiaries in a designated region
- Business development for the sale of dialysis products and dialysis provider services
- Preparation of market analysis, business plans and alignment of strategic sales initiatives
- Development and implementation of sales-promoting measures in cooperation with local sales & distribution partners
- Regular interface with supply chain management, finance and legal department, in relation to related sales activities
- Preparation of contracts such as supply agreements, distribution contracts, service agreements etc.
- Planning, monitoring, budgeting and reporting of key figures within the area of responsibility, as well as detailed target-performance analysis
- Coordination of credit- and risk management activities
- Customer support and participation in congresses and trade fairs
- Successfully completed university studies in a relevant field of business economics or business administration or similar qualification
- Track-record and several year of experience in international sales, preferably to healthcare institutions with focus on medical technology and/or pharmaceuticals
- Excellent in German and Spanish language
- business fluent
- Self-assertion and coordination skills
- Confident and responsible work-ethic
- Representative appearance
- Willingness for intensive business travels
What We Offer
- Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners.
- Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term.
- We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.