- As part of the proposed "Sales & Promotional Structure Germany" (so-called "channel project") we foresee the creation of 1 new ASM positions.
- We will be re-defining the sales regions in Germany to improve customer contact.
- The position holders are each responsible for the product sales, promotion activities and distribution in one of the sales regions of western Germany.
- He/She manages the Pioneer sales in the defined area via Pioneer commissionaires.
- He/She is responsible for implementing strategies, developing a strong dealer network, and maintaining key-customer accounts personally.
- 50% To manage the sales volumes of the agent accounts (commissionaires) by establishing mutually agreed sales target and sales activity plans and to review agent activities. If needed recruitment of additional commissionaires for the sales of microbial and forage seeds products and OSR. Training of commissionaire sales force.
- 25% Provide technical and sales support to commissionaires and key account customers. Furthermore, build effective relationships with influence's.
- 10% Establishment and maintenance of PACTS sites for maize and/or OSR and initiate farm-based additive demonstrations.
- 5% Co-develop leaflets, literature, mailings etc. for forage and OSR products.
- 10% Complete the necessary administration and reports in an accurate and timely manner.
Education and Experience
- Education: BSc in agriculture or equivalent studies involving biology (plant chemistry, animal husbandry, agronomy etc.)
- Experience: 3 - 5 years working experience in sales / direct contact in agri-business, general experience in agriculture.
- Relationship builder with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close sales
- Self starter with ability to work in remote location
- Results oriented approach to tasks, both Team and Target oriented
- Working knowledge of the following beneficial:
- fodder production and conservation;
- animal nutrition;
- supply-chain und process-management of biogas facilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Leadership skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- General PC knowledge (MS Office package, statistical software)