Area sales manager - CPP, South of Ukraine - Ukraine
In DuPont we celebrate diversity of thought and experience and truly believe that our inclusive and collaborative culture strengthens our organization. Our aim is to enable EVERY individual in our company to share their ideas to leverage richer perspectives and find innovative solutions to solve the world´s biggest challenges. Working TOGETHER works! Welcome to the Global Collaboratory!
Currently we are looking for experienced sales person with solid agricultural background and proven leadership skills to drive our CPP business in Southern region of Ukraine
- Promote and sell CPP products and services within assigned geographic area (Odessa, Kherson, Mykolaiv, Zaporizhia)
- Identify business opportunities in the area of responsibility that will contribute to the CPP short- and long-term goals
- Lead meetings and negotiations with distributors and potential customers to pursue business opportunities and protect CPP business interests
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients ensuring they receive high quality customer service
- Planning, building and realization of sales plans
- Set priorities to keep the leading position on the market
- Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities on the market,
- Build and lead regional sales team, key customer teams, sales agents that are able to anticipate and deliver solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Sets sales targets and tactical plans with each territory representative for assigned customers and prospects.
- Continually evaluate performance of individuals against standards and provide feedback that will enhance their sales performance.
- Provide support to the team in identifying of customer and prospect opportunities and establish a plan to capitalize on these opportunities with sales team and agents.
- Continually coach sales team (3-4 regional representatives) to enhance selling activity, differentiate products and services and build
- Manage customer information in region, control consistency and reliability of this information in SFDC and other company databases.
- Control consistency and reliability of trial data collected in Region
- Bachelor's degree in Agronomy, Business, Marketing required; will consider other degrees with related field sales experience.
- Min 5 years sales experience within CPP products,
- Strong knowledge of local agricultural market; value chain and crop production practices, competitive product/service offerings;
- Strong skills in selling, negotiating, influencing, conflict resolution, handling objections and coaching.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and operate within budget;
- Team management experience
- Good command of English
- Very good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes)
- Clear driving license; willingness to extensive traveling
- Primer location in Odessa/Kherson/Mykolaiv region
- Full-time employment, home-based office with regular traveling through-out the region and to Kiev office;
- Company car + full mobility package
- Performance driven personal and professional growth opportunities
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.