Area Sales Manager - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As an Area Sales Manager , you are responsible for the preparation and execution of the short and long-term sales objectives of our medical equipment in south west Germany.
- You are sales driven but also knowledgeable to give demos and support to customers on site.
- Become a key adviser to the customers (end-users) in the territory for our company in all parameters of company activity, from product advice, product application, product delivery, product after sales service;
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of the territory sales plan.
- Nurturing and developing (existing) customer relationships;
- Installation of the surgical equipment and training of the end-users;
- Organizing and giving demonstrations of company products and their applications to doctors and hospital staff;
- Expanding the sales and application contacts including Procurement Managers, Surgeons, Nurses and Pharmacists;
- Together with CSC operative, preparing quotations, providing tender responses and handling special requests;
- Maintain consistently high levels of customer satisfaction in collaboration with the Customer Service Team;
- Report to QA any issues regarding product quality or application;
- Qualify and follow up on sales leads;
- Complete relevant management reports as assigned by your Manager;
- Develop a Key Opinion Leader group within the territory;
- Gather, analyse and share all relevant information on market developments, competition, potential costumers and products in the territory;
- Carry out preventive maintenance and calibration procedures.
- Business or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience in an invasive surgical environment as a Territory Sales Manager;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in German and English;
- A people person who is self confident and is able to work independently;
- Proficiency with personal computers, including Windows applications is required;
- Our company founded in 1983, has a leading position within the ophthalmic surgery.
- We develop and manufacture innovative and high quality disposables, instruments and units that are sold in more than 80 countries via own subsidiaries or distributor.
- Our company is a dynamic and innovative enterprise with subsidiaries in the USA, UK, Sweden, France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Dubai.