This job is currently Archived,
Area Sales Manager (Analytical Instrument) New Delhi India,
Posted on : 21 October 2017
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Location : IND - New Delhi - New Delhi, New Delhi New Delhi IN
Job Description :
Purpose: The job holder is responsible for achieving sales growth, gaining market share and meeting targets in an assigned area (Analytical Instrument Sales)
- Increase sales volumes, achieve, and possibly overachieve the sales targets on his/her territory in respect of PKI strategy.
- Sell the company’s products or services directly to end-users.
- Develop new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry or product segment.
- Identifiy customer needs and trends and presents PerkinElmer products and support services to customers appropriately and effectively.
- Ensure the territory prospect pipeline is populated with a balance of short, mid and long term prospects sufficient for the continuous attainment of territory half year targets.
- Actively sells the increased value of PerkinElmer products and services and always negotiates the best price thus minimizing price erosion.
- Facilitate in solving customer problems by assuring cross functional coordination.
- Provide and maintain account mapping on all accounts and maintains accurate customer and prospect information.
- Listen to customer requirements and presents appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Creates detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Review his own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Attend team meeting and share best practice with colleagues.
- Close sales opportunities and regularly updating Sales Force Dot Com
Job Requirements :
|Special requirements\Skills\Attributes|| |
|Competency Required||Market Focus |
IND - New Delhi - New Delhi, New Delhi New Delhi IN
Find a Job Find Candidates