This job is currently Archived,
Area Manager Russia - Belgium
Posted on : 05 June 2017
- Our company is a leading and international company in biological pollination and pest control.
- Our company produces and commercializes beneficial insects and mites used for biological crop protection.
- Furthermore, our company is known for its pioneering role in the bumblebee production for biological pollination.
- Last but not least, we produce scouting and monitoring systems, pheromones and biopesticides.
- Our company is present in more than 60 countries and employs over 650 people worldwide.
- Responsible for sales activities and distribution network in Russia and several Eastern European countries.
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship with existing distributors and support their sales effort.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Identifying market trends and highlighting new commercial opportunities.
- Update sales forecasts.
- Give commercial presentations and participate in international trade fairs and symposia.
- Bachelor or Master Degree with a specialization in horticulture (or equal through experience).
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful and relevant experience.
- Experience or strong interest in biological crop protection and pollination.
- Excellent communication and commercial skills.
- Flexible and pro-active.
- Fluent in English and Russian is a must.
- Expected to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Based in Belgium or a company subsidiary.
- A challenging position in a dynamic, innovative and growing company.
- Varied job in a young and close team.
- A competitive salary, company car and fringe benefits.