This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our Healthcare landscape is changing - devolution of power, budgets and responsibility for health and social care has led to this changing dynamic.
- Our company have created a number of critical Market Access roles in our Strategy, Value and Access team to address these changing needs of our customers, enabling us to holistically interact with regional policy makers and local payers.
- The Area Healthcare Leads (AHL) will report to the Regional Healthcare Lead (RHL) and will be accountable for the implementation of the area plan to enable access to our medicines, as aligned to the regional plan, with joint responsibility to achieve cross portfolio revenue targets.
- The AHL will build credible, trusted and collaborative relationships with Senior NHS customers, payers and related stakeholders in their area by understanding their specific needs and priorities, undertaking a customer-led approach to align objectives with those of our company.
- The AHL will have cross portfolio responsibility for company products and a deep understanding of related therapeutic /disease pathways.
- The AHLs will work collaboratively with relevant internal stakeholders across the business to ensure key accounts are identified and managed in a way which delivers a seamless customer experience. A variety of strategies will be employed to build meaningful partnerships with local NHS payer customers in order to achieve genuine win-win outcomes for our company, the NHS and patients.
Successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate the ability to identify business opportunities and risks to inform strategic planning in the locality thorough a knowledge and understanding of the regional and local area health economy, public and population health priorities and medicines policy.
- Have the ability to clearly articulate the capabilities of Services and Solutions to customers : build relationships, identify leads and co-define opportunities.
- Show strong project management and organisational skills to ensure delivery of initiatives against agreed outcomes and timelines.
- Extensive proficiency in sophisticated problem solving techniques and ability to constantly capitalise on new ways of doing business.
- Ability to independently make trade-off choices to fit a product/service within portfolio while developing or implementing a strategy
- Outstanding networking and communication skills, demonstrated with senior stakeholders; ideally existing contact with senior members of the Area Health Economy AHE.
- Outstanding understanding of NHS and broader health landscape, alongside an ability to make this knowledge relevant to the wider business
- Strong understanding of the UK business and strategic priorities.
- Broad understanding of cross-portfolio commercial and pricing strategies.
- In depth understanding of local funding flows, decision making processes, commissioning, service design, regulation and performance management.
- Deep insight into factors affecting local, regional and national market access eg Innovation, Health and Wealth (IHW).
- Coordinating and leveraging relevant company capabilities to align to customer requirements and deliver on company business objectives (e.g. Commercial pricing, Scientific Liaison)
- Experience in the healthcare or allied industries such as Pharmaceutical, Vaccines, Medical Devices/Technology, Animal Health, Pharmaceutical Consulting, FMCG.
- Account management/sales/commercial experience in one of these settings in Greater Manchester.
- Strong customer & market insights ability.
- Excellent learning agility.
- High levels of emotional intelligence.
- Understanding of the NHS.
- Customer Engagement.
- Strategic Business Management.
- Product Knowledge & Portfolio Management.
- Life cycle Management.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Medical, Consulting, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Strategic Planning, Healthcare, Technology, Science, Sales, Strategy
Find a Job Find Candidates