This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 May 2017
- Our company is a leader in the strongly growing and very dynamic market of diagnostic services companies.
- As a service organization we offer serological, virus-based and molecular analyses of any type of sample and combine this with a global logistics service network.
- We have customers from all over the world and our analyses encompass many types of viruses.
- Professionalism and high quality standards are hallmarks of our organization.
- We are ISO15189 accredited and comply with worldwide regulatory standards to enable our customers to file and launch new drug applications in Europe and the USA. Meeting requirements of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) are an important part of the quality of our services.
- We are a dynamic and diverse company and are now offering a fascinating opportunity for a professional who likes to take initiative, is highly motivated to achieve, has focus on results, flexibility and is willing to learn and cooperate.
- To better meet the requirements of GLP and GCP our company is creating an independent archiving position.
- In this position you are responsible for setting up a company wide archive and shall perform all archiving for the company, which concerns paper/digital archiving and archiving materials. This position entails at least the following:
- Setting up a digital central archiving system that encompasses all archiving activities currently taking place in the different departments of the company, meeting the requirements of GCP and GLP.
- Administrative management of the archive:
- Administration of incoming and outgoing files and materials
- Checking of the integrity and completeness of files that have been lent out and are returned to the archive; i.e. a systematic control of archived files and materials
- Providing descriptions of the content of archived files and materials
- Physical management of files and materials:
- Supplying files form the archive on demand and actual filing of files
- Inserting loose documents in archived files and materials
- Taking care/maintenance of archived files and materials
- Training and creating awareness of the techniques and importance of archiving
- Highly service and customer orientated
- Excellent administrative skills
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Flexible, loyal, reliable, independent, responsible and proactive
- Strong professionally Dutch and English language skills both verbally and written.
- Maintaining helicopter view of the archiving requirements of the company
- Required education and/or experience:
- HBO/MBO+ education in archiving or documenting
- Previous experience in a similar archiving position or as part of an archiving department is preferred
- Experience with and/or knowledge or affinity with (dedicated) archiving software
We offer a 1-year- contract with the possibility of extension upon good performance, and eventually a permanent position.
3029 AK Rotterdam The Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates