Arc Flash Engineering Group Lead - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Coordinates the processes, procedures, development and training guidelines for all US Arc Flash operations.
- Ensures compliance with all mandated regulations (e.g., NFPA 70E, OSHA electrical safety).
- Serves as internal Arc Flash expert, consultant and trainer.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related Engineering field
- Preferred to have a Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional (CESCP).
- Must be familiar with a variety of tools (currently using SKM Systems Analysis Inc. software) to perform in depth analysis of circuit coordination and related equipment.
- Strong analytical skills, along with a history of strong collaboration between multiple sites/ cross functional teams to ensure the goals of the organization are met.
- Prefer training on SKM software modules, with in depth analysis of circuit coordination and equipment analysis.
- Experience in electrical distribution and installation methods.
- Working knowledge of auto cad and ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and blue prints.
- 3-5 years of related arc flash experience preferred.
- 1-2 Years Supervisory Experience