This job is currently Archived,
Apprentice – IT Engineering (m/f) - Austria
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- During the 3.5 years of apprenticeship you will work in a varied and exciting field in an innovative company.
- You will learn the most important processes and work steps and work regularly within our first level support.
- The focus is on installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of hardware and software components.
- Successfully completed compulsory school or changing from continuing education
- Good computer and Windows skills/enthusiasm for computer hardware and software
- Good knowledge of German and English language
- Willingness to learn, ambition and reliability
- Willingness to work autonomously and independently
- Friendly appearance, team player, customer-oriented approach
- Practical training
- Bonuses for school certificates with good/excellent grades
- Apprenticeship with school leaving exam (Matura) possible
- Apprenticeship compensation: € 660.00 gross in the first year of apprenticeship