Apprentice - Electrical & Instrumentation - Ireland
- By making someone else’s life better, you’ll make a real difference in your own.
- Our company unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- For more than 139 years our company has been committed to bringing life-changing medicines to those who need them, advancing the understanding and management of disease, and supporting communities where we live and work.
- We’re proud of our heritage, and at our manufacturing site, we value integrity, excellence, and respect for people.
- Support the on site qualified craftsman in daily routine and non routine maintenance
- Maintain a Solas/FAS training register
- Adhere to all of the on site safety and quality rules
- Work in different environments across the site, e.g. utilities, manufacturing buildings, warehousing etc.
- Attend block releases across a number of phases through the 4 year apprenticeship cycle, this may require travel to one of the Technical Institutions
Education and Experience
Applicants must have achieved at least Grade D in five Leaving Certificate subjects, including Mathematics and preferably one Technical subject
Apprentice needs to maintain a high standard of workmanship, with a strong safety recordThe successful candidate should display a positive learning ethos.
These are entry level, on-the-job & classroom training based programmes and are therefore ideally aimed towards recent school-leavers.