- Engage customers efficiently and effectively in resolving technical issues for product promotion.
- Participate in global or regional projects for new product or application development by taking charge of VOC collection, CTQ translation, internal and external evaluation.
- Work closely with sales team for enhancing customer relationship, planning and executing account strategy.
- Provide product and application training to the channel partners and customers.
- Promote and position company offerings in trade shows and conventions on needed basis
- BS/MS degree or above in Materials, Chemistry, Polymer Science or electronics related
- Prior experience of thick-film electronics or photovoltaic industry is preferred
- Prior experience of statistical tools (Minitab, JMP …) and Six-Sigma is preferred
- Good command of English
- Team player spirit with good communication skill to different types of people
- Strong self-motivation for learning, sharing and delivering
- Available for frequent travels (>50%)