- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical group including five companies active in the life science areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools and investment management.
- Our company is focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs.
- The company in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates.
- The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
Your main responsibilities
- Ensure a proactive development of high value-added procedures and implement new technologies in connection with the Bio-research Translational Laboratory strategy
- Provide hands-on research support for the Bio-research team
- Work with potential bio-hazard tissue : use clinical samples as source for cellular and protein isolation, fractionation and characterization
- Ensure operating instructions and reports drafting, as well as laboratory maintenance
- Actively participate in the development of the biological preclinical database
- Ph.D. in life science, postdoctoral experience is an advantage
- Background or experience in cellular biology and immunology
- Experience in molecular biology (DNA/RNA preparation, qPCR, sequencing) is an advantage
- Knowledge in the biopharmaceutical domain and validation/qualification of protocols is an asset
- Team spirit paired with autonomous and rigorous work style
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency with MS-Project Office tools
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.