Applications Service Delivery Analyst - Czechia
- We are seeking energetic, forward-thinking professionals to join our Information Technology group.
- As part of that team, you will help with design, development and adoption of Application management capabilities focused in areas such as ERP, Manufacturing, Research, Mobility, Big data.
- You will have the opportunity to work on global teams to identify and tackle the biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- We offer project-based rotations to help with your professional development, and a flat, collaborative environment.
- Overall, our new Global Innovation Center offers technology professionals incredible opportunities to learn from others across the globe, to challenge themselves, and to enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Provide operational support oversight for AMS (Applications Managed Services) application (s)
- Drive design and adoption of processes in Managed Service through application of operational excellence techniques
- Facilitate meetings/workshops with AMS service leads and app leads to manage AMS portfolio of applications and look for opportunities to improve operational processes.
- Partner with Global Technology Operations Service Management & Governance teams in support of AMS contract and financials.
- Aid in CMDB (Configuration Management) governance for managed applications
- Continue to increase both technical and functional knowledge of the application(s) to help reduce costs through continuous improvements while providing a high level of support
- Manage all Remedy cases which are assigned to the AMS team and ensure all cases are resolved within the SLA
- Continue to look for ways to improve SLAs by ensuring solid incident, problem, and change management processes are in place and adhered to.
We are seeking professionals with the following qualifications, skills and Experience:
MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of ITIL and Service Management with a focus on Problem, Change and Demand Management
- Solid analytical thinker and problem solving skills with an understanding of Application Support capabilities under managed services framework
- Ability to oversee all aspects of the on-going support and maintenance of enterprise applications including security, reporting, interfaces, as well as the core application functionality.
- Good knowledge of Applications, Infrastructure, and Business Processes architecture
- Experience with Service level agreement (SLA) monitoring and communication
- Ability to work as part of a global team
- Experience facilitating meetings and workshops
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Supplier Governance & Management skills
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Computer Science, Consulting, Technology, Service, Research