Application Specialist - Sakura Finetek Europe B.V. - Netherlands
Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. Sakura Finetek Europe develops, manufactures and sells histological and cytological instruments and consumables. It has achieved its success and solid reputation by providing timely, ingenious solutions for everyday challenges that laboratories have to deal with. We currently employ approximately 170 staff covering various locations in Europe. For our office in Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, we are looking for a full time
You will provide independent (second line) support to regional business units (RBU’s), international distributors and other stakeholders in various operational areas such as training and operation of the equipment of Sakura. In addition, application support and advise will be given during the development of new products and improving existing products.
• a laboratory expert
• a good trainer with excellent communication skills
• willing to travel (international) for at least 20% of the time
• the drive to use your expertise in a customer focused environment
• finished a relevant degree in Laboratory Education
• at least 5 years working experience in the field of histopathology
• the urge to deliver quality work
• good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (verbal and written)
• good knowledge of Windows Office
An international professional environment in a growing, ambitious and healthy organization. A responsible job at a top player in the market. With a young, dynamic, friendly and open culture, there is much attention for the development of staff and opportunities to grow, even internationally. The benefits are good, including an attractive bonus plan, mobile phone and laptop.
Are you ready for this challenge?
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application through our website. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Elsbeth de Mooij (HR Business Partner) on phone number +31 885920038.
|Education:||Bachelor / University|
|Location:||Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands|