Application specialist / researcher to develop new microscopy methods (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of the global leaders in optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
- To strengthen our Advanced Development Team in the Business Group Microscopy, we are seeking one Application specialist / researcher to develop new microscopy methods (m/f)
- Track trends and new requirements in microscopy and derive new business fields and products
- Conduct customer and sales surveys to identify customer needs in different microscopy applications
- Design, implement and evaluate proposals for novel microscopy approaches
- Plan and carry out application measurements (internally and at the customer's premises)
- Establish and maintain a network with the customer and scientific consultants
- Access to restricted areas will be granted.
- Herewith we point out that we are obliged to complete a pre-employment check by the appropriate authority according to national rules.
- University degree ideally with a doctorate in the field of life sciences (biology, biophysics, etc.) or a comparable qualification
- Expertise on current imaging technologies in materials science or life science research
- Good networking in the academic research landscape
- Curiosity, enthusiasm and commitment to innovative future topics
- A responsible, driving, creative and team-oriented way of working as well as distinctive communication skills
- Business fluent in English
- Willingness to travel worldwide