Application Specialist, MCCM Job - Czechia
Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us using technology.
What is the job about?
Be responsible for Application Maintainance Support and Operations services for IT Service Management tools and technologies. Specific technolgoy scope included in scope are BMC tools such as Remedy and ADDM.
An application lead is responsible for oversight of day to day IT maintenance, support and operations for a defined portfolio of applications, technologies/platforms. The items below outline the primary functions of the role:
- Provide oversight to the day to day IT services charted to proactively monitor system health, reactively fulfill request and respond to incidents and problems
- Ensures all service management processes, procedures, service level agreements and underpinning contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
- Acts as point of escalation for service failures, incidents and problems caused by or effective by supported technologies.
- Analyses current conditions and clearly defines problems and opportunities
- Track vendor performance to ensure service levels are delivered as expected
- Coordinate demand management function including oversight of minor enhancements as well as medium sized development projects.
- Responsible for service reporting and continuous service improvement efforts
- Act as the change manager for MS&O related changes
- Facilitate governance meeting with partners and stakeholders
- Signs off on request for change approvals at each appropriate approval step.
- Manages and ensures CMDB accuracy
- Manage all software titles, licensing and 3rd party service agreements for portfolio
- Application lead managing multiple applications in MCCM area with a focus on Remedy support
What we need is a person who has:
- Minimum 5 years applied work experience with emphasis on functional and technical leadership, as well as in managing IT services and projects in a highly complex
- Experience leading IT Services in a diverse and complex global environment. Ability to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing matrix environment.
- Management of large outsourcing contracts and vendors and demonstrated record of delivering IT services
- Possesses strong tactical skills as well as excellent written and oral communications
- Must be able to work and communicate at all levels and demonstrate a level of professionalism that instills confidence and inspires trust.
- ITIL Certified and experienced managing within the ITIL framework
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment and thorough understanding of the System Development Life Cycle for computerized systems.
We add extra points for (preferred):
- The candidate should have 5+ years of relevant experience managing IT Projects and Services.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience managing resources and suppliers.
- Experiences with some of the following technologies:
- ITSM Tools – Remedy, ADDM
- Other by company needs
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to implement something new for us - DevOps
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We want to know about you. Apply now!
Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!
Job: Service Delivery/Management Job Title:Application Specialist, MCCM
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Animal Health, Developer, Change Management, Veterinary, Technology, Management