This job is currently Archived,
Application Specialist- Liquid Handling & Detection - Switzerland
Posted on : 19 May 2017
- Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
- Our company is a leading company in the fast growing global life science supply industry.
- We are specialized in the development, production and distribution of automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics.
- Founded in Switzerland in 1980, the company has manufacturing, research and development sites in Europe and North America and maintains a global sales and service network in 52 countries.
- You will have the unique opportunity to make an active contribution to the successful further development of our company.
- To complete our organization we are seeking an ambitious, customer- and results oriented Application Specialist- Liquid Handling & Detection
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- The technical point of contact for external collaborators and in internal application development installation and validation studies of all company products and projects
- Develop protocols for our applications
- Application life cycle management for the assigned application which includes
- Give recommendations towards the technical development of applications
- Collect technical and scientific feedback from customers and partners on required application features
- Identify business opportunity ideas
- Installation and validation studies of all company products
- Develop and implement applications
- Support applications and products to achieve profitability goals of assigned product lines
- Work closely with Product Managers during the product development phase
- Support the preparation of all necessary documentation according to the product development process
- Execute pre- and post-launch activities (e.g. testing, technical and marketing literature, trainings)
- Support marketing activities of the assigned applications
- For this position we are looking for a person with Biology /Biochemistry degree or equivalent with a knowledge of the currently cell biology laboratory techniques.
- A background in life science automation especially in the area of liquid handling & detection would be an advantage.
- Experience in sales, marketing or technical support of applications in the life sciences is a strong plus.
- An understanding of innovation development processes for applications and products would be an advantage.
- With your integrative and analytical way of thinking and the ability to work methodically and accurately you will demonstrate a professional attitude to fulfill the requirements of this position. Very good English skills are essential. Any other language skills are of strong advantage.
- If you are a team-player with excellent communication skills, an open and honest personality with a customer-oriented mindset, please do not hesitate to send us your application in English via online link.
- Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.