- Provide application training and application support to internal and external Customers
- Support users in the Operating & Clinic Room on the use of company medical equipment and provide first level technical support
- Provide technical sales assistance in presentations, configuration selections and refractive solutions
- Liaise with sales team for demonstrations, seminars, workshops and training's on our equipment's
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans for the region
- Diploma in Electronics / Biomedical Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience, preferably in the Ophthalmology field
- Application-focused with excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus and excellent presentation skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Willing to travel frequently
- Our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.