This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 09 April 2017
Purpose of the Position
- As an Application Specialist, you work closely together with the IT project manager.
- You will be the direct responsible for the implementation, roll-out, training and support of the Information Management Systems (IMS) under the responsibilities of company IT systems (such as DMS, SharePoint, &).
- You will participate in IT projects as well as execute operational and technical activities activities.
- Scope / Supervision
- Management, administration and support of the company Information Management Systems (IMS) in place such as OpenText (Livelink) Document Management System (DMS) and SharePoint. But also support and development around other in-house technologies such as Landesk, CMDB, SAP, SAP FIORI, SAP BPC, &
- Lead IMS/DMS technical projects under the supervision of the IT Project manager or IT Director.
- Functional support of tools: allow users to obtain maximum value from the system, solve issues and make adaptations;
- Operational support and maintenance;
- Further implementation, development and configuration of the IMS s within our company.
- Promote IMS and motivate people to use it;
- Provide training of IMS tools to various audiences;
- Point of contact for the Business Process Owners (BPO s);
- Make sure that IMS s are managed in line with the Quality procedures.
Skills, expertise and contribution
- Accountability of IMS
- Knowledge & application
- Thorough knowledge of the IMS DMS (such as OpenText, Documentum, &)
- Be able to design and implement functionalities enabled by the IMS;
- Be able to configure the system for use;
- Background in databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and their administration;
- DBA and DB developer capabilities is a strong asset
- Thorough knowledge of application database model(s);
- Ability to create database-driven reports;
- Experience in creating small applications and perform application customization(s);
- Thorough knowledge of user management and permission management;
- Experience with administrator tasks such as notification management, agents, search engine, installing additional modules;
- Ability to do a database audit and to implement optimizations where needed;
- Experience in working in an environment with a Quality Management System
- Scripting knowledge
- Other key capabilities:
- Languages: E/N
- Project oriented approach
- Customer and solution oriented
- Take initiative (analyze the situation, give well considered proposals)
- Technical lead
- Capable to working independently and in project teams role assigned
- Strong motivation to take up challenges
- Problem prevention, problem solving
- Expected educational qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Informatics, a Master Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Industrial Engineer) or equal by experience
- Expected experience:
- 4-5 years, preferably in a similar ICT-environment
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Find a Job Find Candidates