This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 21 October 2017
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Location : Melbourne VIC AU
Job Description :
- Responsible for providing all technical product related information, training and support to internal as well as external customers.
- Responsible for 1st level incident management by telephone, email and/or onsite visits supporting the Oceania region [Australia & New Zealand].
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and demonstrate a proactive attitude by acting to help optimize the instrument performance and customer’s perception.
- Work with management to support the execution of business plans to meet or exceed the sales target.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, demonstrations, presentations and other suitable promotional activities.
- Conduct post sales and/or post installation training on Diagnostics screening products sold in the region.
- Train sales colleagues and relevant distributors on diagnostics products.
- Maintain an in-depth and up to date knowledge of the current and emerging market trends, including technology trends, customer applications and competitive technology, as relates to diagnostics products.
- Liaise with regional and global support and service personnel as required to deliver timely outcomes to customers’ support requests.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor of Biomedicine or Science majoring in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology or Biotechnology or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the in-vitro diagnostics industry.
- Experience with Health Informatics and/or Tandem Mass Spectrometry would also be an advantage.
- At least 3 years product support experience in the in-vitro diagnostics industry.
- Preferably regional experience in Oceania.
- Technical experience in assays, consumables, software, screening equipment and analyzers.
- English is the mandatory language required for the job.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Team player and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Willingness to travel.
Find a Job Find Candidates