This job is currently Archived,
Application Software Engineer (m/f) - Switzerland
Posted on : 13 April 2017
As part of the International Support Team you are working on our customized projects related to integrated liquid handling systems. Your main tasks are:
- Support the project leader in system configurations
- Develop software concepts and estimate efforts in the presales phase
- Method development for complex integrated systems on different company platforms
- Run in house tests of the methods as preparation to factory acceptance tests
- Write software documentation for internal and external use
- Perform customer trainings
- Deliver software support to our field team
- MSc degree in Informatics, Bioinformatics, Biology, Biochemistry or related.
- Different programming languages like C#, WPS, C++….
- Experience with web service
- Knowledge on databases (SQL, Oracle …)
- Experience in a similar position
- Track record in liquid handling automation is considered as a plus
- Fluent English is a must, German is an advantage, every further language is a plus.
- Team player with strong communicative skills for our demanding client environment