Application Scientist - Inorganic - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Develop integrated application solutions for global inorganic markets using AA and ICP based technology, including sample preparation, method development, application development and related consumables kits
- Lead strategic technology evaluation activities and provide technical assessment to BU Director, assist BU Director to formulate and drive application, product and technology roadmap.
- As a BU team member to identify key application topics according to customer requirements and market trend and deploy the solutions after development.
- Be a global application harbor across different teams. Work closely with regional product specialists across the world and manage the application library to better support both the commercial team and customers.
- Provide technical support to key sustaining engineering projects to deliver fast response to urgent field case or opportunity. And act as consultant as required to R&D team and operation team.
- Understand the regulatory framework regionally and identify opportunities to gain regulatory penetration, both in terms of representation on panels and new methods. Gain insight into regulatory trends and timings.
- Be flexible to perform other related duties as assigned
- PhD or MS with equivalent experience related to the development and validation solutions using inorganic testing techniques (AA or ICP).
- 3+ years of recent scientific experience in inorganic testing domain (AA or ICP)
- Hands on experience of AA or ICP and sample preparation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work independently under pressure of deadlines as well as the desire to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized
- Ability to succeed in a global fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent team orientation