Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- To package/scripting business applications into B. Braun's Windows compliance environment.
- To standardize Windows and business application components .
- To manage and coordinate application packaging requests from customers .
- To provision application packaging's technical solution for application owners to meet the overall service objectives .
- To propose, design and implement or enhance software packaging processes and to participate in B. Braun Competence Center Software & Services driving desktop application portfolio management.
- Define application folders and files location, permission, registries and etc according to standard guidelines and best practices.
- Package application components into distributable software package in order to be deploy into user's desktop automatically.
- Creating and editing MSI packaged applications using Macrovision Admin Studio which is an industry standard packaging tool.
- Follow the packaging and deployment process according to our B.Braun Packaging Guideline.
- Adhere to the documented B.Braun application packaging standards.
- Help the support staff to troubleshoot applications error and offer solutions where applicable.
- Coordinate with application owner, understand customer requirement and design the package according to requirement.
- Organize user acceptance testing with the application owner.
- Deliver RTM package to application owner and signoff service request.
- To minimize customer frustration and support cost due to application installation or configuration error.
- Regular communication with global team, suggest and propose new idea to improve current packaging processes.
- Actively participate and support CC Software & Services activities.
- Minimum Bachelor ' s Degree with basic working experience