Application Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with more than 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- Our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- As an Application Engineer, you are the link between the software development team and our customers, in close collaboration with the product manager, the development teams and with our marketing staff.
- Our customers include AM production companies and market leaders in medical, motorsports (F1), automotive and consumer goods.
- You possess an Engineering or Software Degree;
- You have a natural commercial feeling;
- You have perfect communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of German, French and Dutch are important additional assets;
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with understanding complex processes;
- You have affinity with software;
- You are well organized, team oriented and stress resistant;
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
- Via training but also via “playing” with the software you should become the expert user in a short term;
- continuously challenging the software by testing it to its limits will become daily business for you.
- After an introduction to the field of AM software and after getting to know our current software solutions, you will be responsible for understanding and translating customer software suggestions into clear development instructions.
- Daily communication with the development team is essential in this: we will rely on you that software requirements are implemented 100% in accordance with the needs of the customer.
- You will work in a multi-disciplinary context giving you the opportunity to learn skills in different domains.
- Are you ready to become an essential part of a highly motivated team working in a good atmosphere?
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere