A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of R&D, you will create and develop the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
Application Development Scientist
- Do you want to work in an environment in which creativity and challenging the status quo is as valued as scientific excellence?
- If so, you could be our new colleague in BioAg R&D Asia, an ambitious team of scientists and field agronomists.
- Working with our agriculture research institutes and alliance partners, you’ll have responsibility for conducting field trials and developing product use patterns for microbial solutions in agriculture input industry.
- Alongside an in-depth understanding of the scientific principles of biological agriculture technologies, you also possess outstanding stakeholder management skills and strong commercial awareness.
- In your daily work, you’ll use all of these talents to pioneer research and transform it into business value for our customers.
In this position you need to:
- Have a Master or PhD in relevant field with 5-6 years of experience
- Specialize in crop sciences (including soil biology, microbiology, plant ecology, plant physiology, plant pathology, weed science, entomology or related disciplines)
- Be a proven team player with outstanding communication and networking skills
- Have a global mindset and willingness to travel 120-150 days per year
- Our company is the world leader in bio innovation.
- Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s bio solutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources.
- With over 700 products used in 130 countries, our company’s bio innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.