In order to grow our current Radiotherapy business in the United Kingdom and Ireland, we need a motivated Application Consultant to support on the one hand our existing customers and on the other hand our Sales force in the region. You will be responsible for customer development activities like improving the usability of the Brainlab products installed and will pursuit of ongoing expansion business development opportunities together with our strategic partners.
The position includes maintaining and developing a professional, innovative and sympathy driven image of Brainlab with customers and competitors. Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich/Germany and on-the-job joining experienced colleagues at their daily duties. From your home office, you will be responsible for travelling extensively to our existing and potential customers in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Your duties will include:
- Travel to existing customers to grow the usage of Brainlab products in routine clinical use
- Performance of customer trainings on the use of radiotherapy products
- Support of the sales team with detailed onsite and offsite product presentations to customers
- Provision of on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and medical physicists during patient treatments
- Communicate with strategic partners and develop a creative mid and long term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy
- Update the customer database and completion of mandatory administrative tasks necessary to perform in this role
- Attend national and international meetings and symposia
- Additional responsibilities include telephone contact, planning and follow-up of customer visits, and technical consultation