Application Consultant Imague Guided Surgery - Israel
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Brainlab Israel is seeking for a highly motivated Application Consultant in the field of Image Guided Surgery and surgical disciplines to support the Sales Team in Israel and Germany. The position will be reporting directly to the Regional Manager.
- Educate, train, provide on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and hospital personnel.
- Effective communication with customers to understand problems and adequate troubleshooting of issues.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills: task prioritization, effective time management.
- Sell service contracts to existing Brainlab customers.
- Monitors and promotes customer usage of products.
- Perform new system installations.
- Initiate upgrade projects with existing Brainlab installations.
- Conduct software updates.
- Attend meetings and trade shows to demonstrate and promote products and services.
Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich (Germany) and on-the-job joining experienced colleagues at their daily responsibilities. Position addresses 70% field support and 30% office.
- A degree is necessary; preferably, you have completed studies in the field of Biomedical Engineering or any other technical degree.
- Skills set – Task management, Time management, system orientation.
- Self-planning, organization and implementation of all service activities.
- Team player with great Service support orientation.
- Frequent travel.
- Fluent English.
We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!
Contact person: Tatjana von Freyberg