API Sales Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Lead the sales and marketing activities of API and FDF in the USA and Canada.
- Mange sales representatives (if relevant in the future), administrative and logistic personnel (currently one).
- Responsible for financial and accounting management of the subsidiary
- Working with company API Israel functions to achieve business goals in the US and Canada.
- Build deeper knowledge and expertise of product management approaches that maximize value and drive product performance.
- Provide strategic and customer insight to the Sales and Marketing in Israel to help guide the development / product selection and overall sales strategy for North American markets.
- Partner with executives of strategic customer accounts to create mutually beneficial business relationships and position our company for present and future opportunities - this to be coordinated with the Regional Sales Manager for any existing accounts.
- Oversee and guide the development of strategies and tactics that will optimize access across the company API portfolio of key strategic customers.
- Advise senior management regarding emerging market trends, significant acquisitions and mergers, competitive information, and unique business opportunities that can impact company API.
- Optimize market penetration on new/existing products introduction/presentations/follow-up meetings discuss with Regional Account Manager follow-up strategy per customer, report all to management.
- Collaborate and communicate with the Regional Sales Manager to maximize pull-through, product sales and profitability.
- Represent company API by participating in national, regional, and product specific industry meetings and trade shows as well as sales meetings as required.
- All other duties as requested by the GM & VP S&M.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly division sales margins and goals.
- BA in Life science required.
- Candidates with complementary business or economics degrees combined with significant professional experience in the FDF and API industry will be given consideration.
- MBA is an advantage
- At least 7 years’ experience in Pharma
- Strong negotiations skills
- Prior management experience is required.
- Strong Knowledge of the FDF and API industries.
- Demonstrate ability to identify potential business and customers in the emerging markets.
- Demonstrated ability to work across functional groups (Legal, Sales, Regulatory, QA and Operations) to develop and implement partnerships.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with all levels in the company and top management in external organizations.