This job is currently Archived,
APAC Treasury Operations Manager
Posted on : 21 October 2017
- Proven track record in working cross-functionally an building relationships within an organization. This position will work collaboratively with Solvay Business Services, Corporate Finance and Treasury leadership to achieve goals.
- Further automate and migrate manual repetitive tasks and reports into a Treasury Management system in an effort to increase control and transparency, reduce manual errors and centralize activities. Execution of a supportive role in the implementation and upgrading of this technology, liaising internally with all levels of Finance, SBS, IS and with external consultants/service providers. Documenting processes and reviewing work instructions to ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Building processes to aid in accurate record keeping of all treasury related items including, daily cash balances, daily counterparty exposure, interest calculation, intercompany and third party debt and FX processes improvement/centralization and oversight.
- Work in close contact with all regional SBS teams. Regular communication and mutual support is necessary on a variety of Record-to-Report, Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Hire-to-Retire and Information Service activities.
- Propose and implement standardized processes and procedures for the Bangkok based Treasury Back Office. Work to actively move processes to this team from current in-country process.
- Assist in treasury operations relating to any merger/acquisition or divestiture activity.
- Use influence to align Solvay Business Services with global Treasury practices and policies and make necessary connections between relevant functions to achieve Treasury objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or related field.
- 5-10 years related working experience in the treasury management, cash management and/or banking. Treasury Management System experience a MUST, IT2 experience is a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge of the global banking systems and transaction services knowledge.
- Strong ability to motivate and influence others, proven skills in managing projects.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make sound business decisions.
- Excellent command of English, Computer and IT skills.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Self-starter, and the ability to respond to frequently changing priorities.
- Detail oriented and continuous improvement mind-set.
- The ability to work effectively across the company servicing internal customers and collaborating with other functional groups.
- The ability to act as a change agent, standardizing and deploying treasury processes and procedures across the region.