AP Business Management Analyst Job - Singapore
- Support expense and capital processes within IT:
- Improve and standardize processes for data collection and analyses of IT financials for forecasting purposes.
- Work with IT business management departments to understand their requirements and standardize on global level
- Drive and coordinate forecasting processes for IT expense and capital:
- Distribute forecasts and assure all inputs are available in time in right quality
- Communicate about the forecast progress
- Manage International expenses for Payroll & Benefits, Accruals, Depreciation and Software:
- Responsible for monitoring all software and hardware purchases
- Responsible for monitoring all POs, accruals and depreciations
- Manage any new requirements needed including new projects or changes to current projects/programs:
- SAP project creation, approval and closure, financial resource scheduling.
- Purchase Order reviewer for all IT POs in SAP.
- Additional reporting from SAP and local systems.
- Interact with senior level business executives & peers across Information Technology department.
- Build strong partnerships with IT leaders including PMO/ Portfolio leads to support the execution on the IT portfolio, as well as strong partnerships with Finance, HR, Procurement and Compliance
- Manage communication and change management activities.
- Partner with peers in other business areas to identify and share best practices.
- Lead team of delivery individuals performing the standardized activities
MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Accounting, Business or Finance.
Experience/ Technical skills:
- Strong organizational skills
- Design and set up processes
- Standardize and document operating procedures
- Finance, Controlling or accounting acumen
- Depreciation, Amortisation
- P&L, BS basic operations and analyses
- Support forecasting planning cycle and variance explanations by providing forecast inputs/ data
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Base knowledge of End to end Project/Portfolio Management for IT projects
- Project setup ( both capital and expense) including funding allocation
- PO / invoice process
- Analytical skills and reporting capabilities
- Excel & PowerPoint proficiency
- Ability to work with Executive Leadership to provide suggestions and updates on process changes
- Ability to work in MSPS (Project Server) & SAP/Other (Financial System)
The candidate must have at least 5 years of relevant work experience. Excellent attention to detail and a passion for continuous improvement. Flexibility is required to interact globally across time zones. Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships with IT functional areas in achieving cost controls, expense reductions, and optimization of financial resources. Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities. Must also possess high motivation and strong client focus.
Required Experience / Skills:
- A good Master or Bachelor degree from a reputable University
- Experience with SAP order entry
- Basic Financial Knowledge is essential
- Strong administratively
- Good communication skills (Both in written and verbal communications)
- Good general PC (Personal computer) skills and familiar with MS Projects, Excel and other application suites
- Good project management skills preferably from a MNC (Multi National Company) is a plus
Job: Business & Supplier Management Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Business & Supplier Mgmt
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, Payroll, Business Manager, SAP, Management, Technology, Finance