AP Accountant with French - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Daily vendor accounting
- Daily processing of accounting mailbox: Mail and vendor statements
- Invoice processing in SAP xFlow including VAT codes on all invoices
- Payment processing of vendor invoices
- Responsible for changes in master data on vendors
- Balancing vendor module (AP) to the General Ledger (GL) in SAP
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions. (Balancing vendors quarterly and vendors with debit balance monthly)
- Daily processing of vendor reminders
- Daily Post processing incl. accounting e-mail box
- Full Month End process regarding vendor flow in SAP
- Various month End tasks regarding vendors
- Bachelor or equivalent education within Finance
- Experience within Accounting/Auditing within Finance SSC/BPO
- SAP experience would be a plus
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering Accounts Payable information
- Great planning skills and high sense of need for documentation, details and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Fluent English and French - written and spoken
- Be honest, trustworthy and respectful and possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Our company provides a uniquely dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments.
- The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organization and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo.
- Our flat structures attract independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process.
- You will be part of an engaged and informal team who values skill and knowledge creation. We consider our pioneering spirit coupled with our trustworthiness our winning formula.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer with competitive pay and excellent benefits including: private medical care, sport card, life insurance, cinema tickets, and financial support for foreign language learning, postgraduate courses, certification courses, training etc., personal computer and mobile, flexible working hours and company bikes.