- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 10,000 employees in 26 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services. We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- You will be in charge of running the day to day performance of studies according to protocols provided and in accordance with your Home Office licence and standard operating procedures
- You will supervise the study team under the direction of the Senior Technician to ensure adequate performance of these technical teams on project work
- You will be required to undertake different routes of dosing procedures and administer the test item as required by protocols
- You will be required to train junior staff in various procedures
Applicants should have:
- Minimum 5 standard grades (must have English, Maths and a Science subject) or Possession of an IAT Certificate.
- Home Office licence and a good understanding of the Animal (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 and the 3R’s.
- Significant experience of working as a licenced animal technician in a contract research environment.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent and accurate data recording to GLP standards.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement and private health care
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day,our company Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.