This job is currently Archived,
Animal Health Technician Senneville Canada,
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 29 May 2017
- Do you love animals?
- Are you looking for a dynamic work environment?
- Would you like to play a vital role in improving people s health and well-being?
- If you answered yes to all of these questions, you may be the ideal candidate to join our great team of
- Animal Health Technicians for our Toxicology Division!
Who are we?
- We are a well-established company with an international reputation that has been around for more than 50 years.
- We work on a contract basis with various pharmaceutical, medical, and biotechnology companies.
- Thanks to our technical and scientific experience, we are able to offer our clients preclinical services.
- We work closely with them on the development of new drugs.
Must have a college degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Animal Health
- Biomedical Testing Technology
- Inventory and Research Techniques in Biology
- Animal Production
- Main function is setting up a study and following the experimental protocol directives.
- Must complete the required technical activities and carry out the appropriate data collection.
- Must follow standard operating procedures and good laboratory practices in order to meet the company s high quality standards.
- Must also assist team leaders and/or trainer and /or supervisor for the training in new techniques.
Find a Job Find Candidates